Philip A. Duvalsaint, Esq
Philip A. Duvalsaint, PLLC is dedicated to providing his clients with aggressive and energetic representation in a wide array of family and corporate protection and defense matters, including: personal Injury, wrongful death, family Law, civil litigation and commercial litigation.
We extend our legal services to individuals and families throughout Broward County. Our leading attorneys possess the knowledge, experience, and commitment you need to get the best results for your case.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent ® 2017
- Editor in Chief of Journal of Technology Law & Policy U.F.- Spring 1998
- Treasurer of Law College Council U.F.- Fall 1997- Spring 1998
- Law College Council representative U.F.- Fall 1996-Spring 1997
- Law College Council organization representative U.F.- Fall 1995-Spring 1996
- Blue Key National Honor Society U.F.- Spring 1998
- Organized Technology, Law and Policy Conference at the U.F. College of Law – Spring 1997
- President of Internet & Computer Law Association U.F.- Fall 1996
- Blue Key National Honor Society U.F. – Spring 1998
- Beta Eta Sigma Honor Society U.F.- Fall 1992 – Spring 1993
- Golden Key Honor Society U.F.- Fall 1992 – Spring 1993
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon Computer Science Honorary U.F.- Fall 1992 Spring 1993
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society U.F. – Fall 1992-Present
A strong Attorney / Client relationship is the Cornerstone of getting a successful outcome for all legal cases.
Company & Civil Law
We offer strong advocacy, real solutions coupled with professional, personalized legal service for our corporate clients.
- Monday - Friday8:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday7:30am - 4:00pm