PHILIP A. DUVALSAINT, Esq
PHILIP A. DUVALSAINT, PLLC
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
When you’ve been seriously injured in an accident, the pressures immediately begin to mount. In addition to figuring out how to pay for medical treatment, you may be missing work and falling behind on your bills. You need help, and you need it now.
Call us for your free case evaluation.
We will meet with you one-on-one to discuss what has happened and explain how we can help. We will work directly with you to ensure your claim is properly handled and all your needs are met. Our dedicated legal team will act quickly to identify all potential sources of compensation and aggressively pursue the maximum compensation you deserve. All the while, you can feel comfortable knowing that you owe us nothing until we recover money for you.
- Fail to call the Police and file a Police report.
- You are not legally required to speak with the other insurance company’s representative. However, you should consult with an attorney to determine whether you should speak with the other driver’s insurance company.
- Not conducting a thorough investigation prior to deciding whether to seek legal redress
- Failing to get witness contact information
- Failing to contact an attorney